From time to time, sales positions become vacant and are usually advertised in The Canberra Times. If you would like to send in your resume, please click on the email link below.
Or send by post marked:
Attention Positions Vacant
Project Lighting Pty Ltd
PO Box 171, Curtin ACT 2605.
The benefits of working for Project Lighting:
- If you have a good idea, you can pursue it with support from your managers.
- It’s a smallish enterprise – you can know all your co-workers – but big enough to feel secure.
- It’s personal – you know who the owner is. You’re not reporting to a faceless group of shareholders. Profits are not going outside Australia but are being retained to grow the business.
- You have the appropriate tools to do your work – if you don’t, you can make suggestions for improvements and while it may not be immediately affordable, good ideas are acted on.
- Technical competence is emphasised – we have a positive attitude toward training and development.
- While there are some procedures that you have to abide by, there isn’t a remote bureaucracy imposing pointless rules about your work.
- The owners and management take a serious interest in having a safe workplace.
- There is a sense of community both within individual branches and work teams and over the whole of Project Lighting.